Thursday, June 4, 2009

KMART Double Coupon Event -- NOTICE !!!

FYI --- found this post on AFULLCUP -- I emailed --- CONFIRMED !!!

Kmart doubles in Florida

Thank you for contacting Kmart regarding the Kmart Double Coupon Event. We appreciate your interest in this promotion. This event is for select participating Kmart locations from 6/7 - 6/13.

All stores in Florida are participating except the following locations:
6050 HIGHWAY 90 MILTON FL 32570
4211 MOBILE HWY PENSACOLA FL 32506
1650 AIRPORT BLVD PENSACOLA FL 32504
235 E 9 MILE RD STE 3 PENSACOLA FL 32534

We invite you to visit any of the participating stores.Sincerely,Jessica C.Retail Customer CareSears Holdings Corporatoin

We invite you to visit any of the participating stores.
Below are the details of the promotion: -
Manufacturer Coupons up to $2-
Does not include Kmart Store Coupons-
Does not include Kmart Pharmacy Store Coupons-
Does not include copies of manufacturer coupons-
Limit 10 total coupons per customer per day- WAAA low limit !! but
Doubled up to current retail price of a single item

2 comments:

  1. Alta --- can i borrow the boys ahahahahah --- keep in mind that each of them can do a transaction for you -- i took my boys last go around and did it with no issues :) --- so for u that would mean 40 a day --- start tucking away ur best $2 coupons !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotcha on the $2 coupons. I am not sure what to save sometimes. I mean I save them all but I'm not sure what I need. I still need lots of guidance.

    OF COURSE you can borrow the boys! I just let them all know. WOW this is gonna be a blast!

    ps - remember i don't always see the comments, may be a good thing to email me with this kinda request. LOL

    ReplyDelete