Thursday, June 25, 2009

COUPON CLASS REMINDER !!!

I will be holding another class @ BRONSON ROAD BAPTIST CHURCH

Driving Directions :

Our church is located on county route 337, half way between Bronson and Newberry, FL on the west side of the road. (just south of the county line) - 13830 NE 80th Avenue, Bronson, FL 32621

DATE: Saturday, June 27, 2009
TIME: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM

Area of Focus: PUBLIX, Walgreens, CVS & Ebay Use

I pray you will come join in ---Finding out about the use of coupons will be rewarding & beneficial to you and yours. --- This year alone I know I have saved our family alone at least $10,000 (meaning I got that much for free) --- I have been able to share with my family and friends to a degree that was nearly impossible before -- Our savings means we will be debt free within one year or a bit more -- Things we once were not able to afford we now can -- Please come !!! -- We even feed our doggies for free most of the time !!!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL !!! :)

>>> JOY FM POST -- http://thejoyfm.com/calendar/default.asp?eventid=452837

No comments:

Post a Comment