Saturday, May 23, 2009

Off to Shop Till I Drop !!!!!!!!

Wippie a long weekend and no plans but to use as many coupons as I can today so they wont expire ahhahaha -- I'll post my finds later today !!! -- printed all my list and now to go thru and get my coupons ready !!!

todays goal for use of coupons = no less than $500 I would reckon

My planned stops today are :

WALGREENS -- to make money on dr scholls again HEHHE (ill hit every store in gville)
CVS -- to get whatever i can for almost free
WALMART -- i have a huge list for their including tons of free items
PUBLIX -- wippie get to hit publix up on a weekend (may go 2 more than one store even)
OLD NAVY -- I cant pass up the $1 flip flops
TARGET -- my first trip here with coupons WOOT ! -- I'm excited to try them out !

1 comment:

  1. Our youth work day was canceled. I was at the church and I got pulled in to participate with the work day cleanup. It was fun! I can hardly wait to hear your results.
    I want to know everything that is free at Walmart. LOL

    ReplyDelete