Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Publix Trip 5/24/2009

umm as if I needed more haha but i do --- thinking of summer here already -- this week has helped stock up for my son being home soon -- woopie -- a cheap summer !!!

My trip today was mainly so that I could go gift my grandparents some free food !!! -- they were thrilled once again and insisted that I let them take us out for dinner one night soon --- It was so great to see them yesterday !!! -- This is a means of me making a weekly trip which I should have been doing all along -- More and more I am feeling this overwhelming need to be around them as much as I can -- so hmm I'm finally listening to my heart these days -- I will visit them weekly now to drop off food and have a well needed visit !!!

ORDER # 1 - @ store near Target

24 - A-1Sauce BOGO
4 - Kraft Dressings BOGO
1 - Bag of Apples (FREE wyb Kraft Dresings)
1 - Heinz Vinegar
14 - Pop Tart 8 pks BOGO
3 - Kelloggs Cereals
1 - Gallon of Milk (FREE wyb 3 cereals)
20 - Kraft Mayos BOGO
4 - Lance Crackers for fillers (went in negative at end)

- $10 off $100 KMART printable that was valid this memerial weekend
- $8.00 in Walgreen's RR

TOTAL OOP = $2.12

the cashier was sweet -- this is a new publix in gville -- i found it to be just as friendly as my normal store -- it the one next to target in town !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment